Creality Ender 5 Pro
Superior printing size with a one-piece structure allows you to save space but build the world. This compact FDM 3D printer is perfect for hobbyists, beginners, and enthusiasts.
- Power Cut Protection Functions - meets the needs of fast heating and longtime printing and resume prints even after a power outage or lapse occurs.
Modular Design - Modular parts all the printer to be assembled to meet your needs
Ulta-Mute Motherboard - Upgraded motherboard which produced less noise
- Metal Extruding Unit - Stable in feeding in filaments and wear-resisting for better printing quality
- Double Y-axis - Double Y-axis control system with synchronous operation and stable output to avoid vibrations resulting from long-time printing
- V-slot profile - V-slot profile and pulley for stable and smooth operation, low-noise, wear-resistant, and longer service life
- Print Volume: 220mm x 220mm x 300mm
- Nozzle Diameter: standard 0.4mm
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
- Printer weight: 11.8kg
- Power: 24V / 270W
- Max. nozzle temp: 260°C
- Layer Thickness: 0.1-0.4mm
- Max Nozzle Temperature: 255 ℃
- Precision: ±0.1mm
- Interface: online or TF card offline
- Physical Dimensions: 552 x 485 x 510mm
On-boarding Support: 1.5 credits which currently equals 1.5 hours of video support to get going.
Extended Warranty Option
In the event of Machine Failure: Within the course of a year, we will fix the printer which includes round trip shipping.